Join now - be part of our community!

Sony HMZ-T3 wireless not working?

profile.country.GB.title
mouldyjulian
Explorer

Sony HMZ-T3 wireless not working?

Hi people,

The wireless does not connect with my headset anymore, they both have the blue flashing light but they just don't connect, have anyone else had this problem or do anybody know what i can do to get this resolved please?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

See if any of these help:

Wireless Troubleshooting.jpg

If all else fails, try resetting it all back to factory defaults - this option is in the general setup menu.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
mouldyjulian
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried all the above and i have near enough had them side by side but they just don't seem to connect. Like i said both have the blue flashing lights but that's all, i will try resetting it back to factory settings but i am pretty sure i have already tried this.

I will let you know what happens when i try this again over the next couple of days as i am away from home at work.

profile.country.GB.title
mouldyjulian
Explorer

Unfortunately this did not solve the problem. I'm just not sure if the wireless comunication is working properly on both parts. I guess all i can do is see if i can find a small electrical shop that can test this for me and hopefully fix it, unless anyone have anymore ideas???

Many thanks,

Julian.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

It does seem to be more of a hardware fault, doesnt it.  Have a search of this page for an authorised Sony repair centre:

http://services.sony.co.uk/support/en/repair/asc

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
mouldyjulian
Explorer

Thank you Quinnicus for your help.

I have found a couple close to me so i will see what they say and keep you updated of what the problem actually is.

Cheers.......