Join now - be part of our community!

svr hdt1000

svr hdt1000

have a svr hdt1000 with just a continuous flashing blue light on recorder and HIGH DEFINITION HARD DISC RECORDER on tv connected via hdmi  lead. i have tried hold in the reset button under front flap, as well as holding in front power button while connecting power supply to the unit so i cannot do a software update. ANY IDEAS would be much appreciated as i have now run out. Thanks Garry

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

If you have tried pressing the reset button (with a pen) for about 5 seconds and still did nothing - then the only option is to leave it completely disconnected from the power over night and fingers crossed it works.  Also check and ensure that the HDMI cable is fully connected on both the HDT1000 and your TV and maybe try another HDMI cable as well. (it may have dislodged itself). 

If that fails, im afraid it will probably need a repair - if economically viable to do so.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply but i have tried all your suggestions still no luck, i think it will be a trip to the tip for it`s last resting place but i really appreciate your advise. Garry

Anonymous
Not applicable

You;re welcome :slight_smile:

It does seem like a hardware issue though, as the constant flashing light indicates this.