Join now - be part of our community!

photo stacking app - sony nex

ghunter82
Explorer

photo stacking app - sony nex

Hello,

I have just got a sony nex 6 and am very pleased with my purchase.

I am very much interested in photo stacking and is something I would like to do with my camera. I understand having the camera completely still as possible whilst taking multiple photos of the same subject at different focal lengths is the key. To do this I imagine an app would be perfect as you could dial in your required settings beforehand and then let the camera do the rest.

Looking at the apps for the camera I can see Bracket pro kind of achieves this but is very limited in design. I would love an app dedicated to photo stacking which allows you to specify roughly 20 images to be taken for the stack and if possible a choice for each focal length. Having all of this wireless to your phone would be a plus but not essential. Other people may be able to suggest more features as my knowledge regarding photo stacking is quite limited. The actually stacking of the photo graphs will still need to be done by a 3rd party bit of software; I simply want the app to take the pictures. If Bracket Pro could be enhanced to accommodate these features that would be good enough! Any feedback would be appreciated….

I’m not sure if this is the best place to recommend apps but thought I would give it a try anyway :slight_smile:

Thanks

Greg

0 REPLIES 0