Dołącz teraz - stań się częścią naszej społeczności!

I can't repair my C5 Ultra with xperia Companion

Carmina
Początkujący

I can't repair my C5 Ultra with xperia Companion

I've been trying to repair a C5 ultra with xperia companion, the software updated the same day I wanted to repair the phone and when I try to repair it I got the  UE GetPhoneInfoFailure UE_302. Te cable is ok, I updated Java, I opened the xperia Companion as administrator, I turned off the firewall.

I've tried to access to Recovery Mode, also, but this one doesn´t have it installed...

2 ODPOW. 2
profile.country.LT.title
EUPHORIC2017
Nowicjusz

@Carmina wrote:

I've been trying to repair a C5 ultra with xperia companion, the software updated the same day I wanted to repair the phone and when I try to repair it I got the  UE GetPhoneInfoFailure UE_302. Te cable is ok, I updated Java, I opened the xperia Companion as administrator, I turned off the firewall.

I've tried to access to Recovery Mode, also, but this one doesn´t have it installed...

Reinstall Xperia Companion (clean - i advise you iOrbit Uninstaller app or Ccleaner, after process in regedit find all file of Xperia Companion and clean it, find all folders of Xperia Companion and clena it, restart computer and when will not be any files of Xperia Companion install if from Sony Mobile web site), try reset factory setting of smartohone and when repair it. Xperia Companion running without administrator it' simple app, no need to run as administrator.

P.S. If you have antivirus - turn it off for a while, for example: Kaspersky blocking update/repair process of Xperia Companion, can be error

Dee3kk
Początkujący

my phone stuk on the blue wave image i tried all that but it wont repair

plus i tried formated by pressing the down volum a+powar but it keeps stuk

plz can you help me