Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

HVR-HD1000E: linking to pc? cam link? i-link-connectivity?

profile.country.DE.title
BerlinerTourGuide
Neues Mitglied

HVR-HD1000E: linking to pc? cam link? i-link-connectivity?

hi there! is it somehow possible to link a HVR-HD1000E directly to a pc via a cam link/capture card, which nowadays is the standard for an effective workflow...? and what would be the suggested solution to implement an i-link-connection to a modern, non-sony-windows-pc? thanx! 😉 BerlinerTourGuide

2 ANTWORTEN 2
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @BerlinerTourGuide ,

the camera has a HDMI output, so I personally would "play" the recordings trough that into e.g. an Elgato Camlink to record the footage via OBS or directly i to your editing program.

- Nic

profile.country.DE.title
darkframe
Expert

Hi @BerlinerTourGuide,

sorry for the late reply.

Well, just an addition to the answer of @IamNic. i.Link/Firewire is no more supported by modern Windows/Mac systems. The latest Windows system having native support for Firewire was Windows 8.1, regarding Macs I don't know at which time Apple stopped supporting Firewire.

Anyhow, you might have luck using an additional Firewire card either built in or an external one but there's no guarantee when using Windows 10. Therefore I second Nic's proposal regarding HDMI capture.

Cheers

darkframe

Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen... (© by Kurt Marti)