Join now - be part of our community!

HDR-PJ810E Projector playback choppy

SOLVED
ronross40
Explorer

HDR-PJ810E Projector playback choppy

I recently purchased the HDR-PJ810E and so far I am quite happy. The only issue I have is when using the projector to play back as the video gets choppy. I have tried various things, like using the internal memory, different SD cards playing back in MP4 mode. However, I always have a choppy video when playing it back through the projector.  Anyone had this problem with the built in projector...ad any tips??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ronross40
Explorer

By accident I found the reason why the playback was choppy through the projector.

It is not mentioned anywhere in the litrature and I couldn't find any mention of it on any forums anywhere, or from support. The camera should be set on a stable surface and be kept motionless, if you try holding the camcorder while projecting (like it shows you on their demo video) the playback becomes choppy.

So a very simple solution:smileyhappy:

I have only had this camcorder for a few days so I am still trying all the features out.  So far I am very happy with the results except for the still image quality which I sort of expected was going to be poor, however I did not expect the stills would be as poor as they are where most phone cameras produce far better stills.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ronross40
Explorer

By accident I found the reason why the playback was choppy through the projector.

It is not mentioned anywhere in the litrature and I couldn't find any mention of it on any forums anywhere, or from support. The camera should be set on a stable surface and be kept motionless, if you try holding the camcorder while projecting (like it shows you on their demo video) the playback becomes choppy.

So a very simple solution:smileyhappy:

I have only had this camcorder for a few days so I am still trying all the features out.  So far I am very happy with the results except for the still image quality which I sort of expected was going to be poor, however I did not expect the stills would be as poor as they are where most phone cameras produce far better stills.