Join now - be part of our community!

Can I use a different contact email address from that of my Adobe username?

profile.country.en_GB.title
diona1976
New

Can I use a different contact email address from that of my Adobe username?

I currently purchased the Sony PRS-T1 ereader. In order to be able to download my current ebooks, from my PC onto the ereader, I have to log in with the same username and password as that of my Adobe Digital Editions account. The problem is that I can no longer access the actual email account which I use as my Adobe username. So, I won't be able to see any correspondence Sony might send, pertaining to my ereader. Is there someone I can contact who will be able to note this problem and put down another email address for any correspondence pertaining my account? I basically want any correspondence concerning my account to be sent to an email address other than that to be used as my username. Is this possible? I'm holding off from registering my ereader until this issue can be resolved, because I don't want to risk any important information going to an account I can no longer access. Please help!

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Hello diona - please see your PM's for contacts.

I'm in the early throes of "T-1 - ing " myself, but haven't come across this so far !

It  is very different, of course, if you're coming from x50's like me, but I think I'm getting ther !

One thing I've noticed is the battery charge life - much improved.

Hope the PM - or someone else - helps.......:smileyhappy: