Join now - be part of our community!

prs 505 ereader

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
chris_30
Visitor

prs 505 ereader

I have bought a prs 505 off ebay it was loaded with the 100 free books and i could not delete them as it is a present for my mother and she would not read any of the books, i seen on the forum that you could deauthorize the reader and then authorize it so i could delete the books it has went wrong and i need help to sort this out as it is apresent for christmas thankyou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
carpetmojo

Chris, lots of threads on deauthorizing etc..., see down right. Also contact support if still stuck, and see your PM's.

The 5065 is no longer in production, so you (possibly) don't have a brand new reader. It may be a re-furb, or a "grey" ie imported one, I'm afraid I'm only a bit conversant with the x50 generation on.

Others may be better acquainted with the line.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
carpetmojo

Chris, lots of threads on deauthorizing etc..., see down right. Also contact support if still stuck, and see your PM's.

The 5065 is no longer in production, so you (possibly) don't have a brand new reader. It may be a re-furb, or a "grey" ie imported one, I'm afraid I'm only a bit conversant with the x50 generation on.

Others may be better acquainted with the line.