anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Dołącz teraz - stań się częścią naszej społeczności!

hang in there

just hanging

Czym są dane EXIF?

EXIF to zapis ustawień aparatu użytych w trakcie fotografowania. Informacje te są zapisywane automatycznie i tu możesz je zobaczyć.

Model aparatu Nie dotyczy
Nazwa programu Nie dotyczy
Data Nie dotyczy
Przysłona Nie dotyczy
Czas ekspozycji Nie dotyczy
Balans bieli Nie dotyczy
Tryb lampy błyskowej Nie dotyczy
Czułość ISO Nie dotyczy
Ogniskowa Nie dotyczy
Ustawienia programu Nie dotyczy
Przestrzeń kolorów Nie dotyczy
Obiektyw Nie dotyczy
just hanging
Komentarze
profile.country.PL.title
Merctur

???

profile.country.BE.title
BoboBoris

This is the reason why I will never again join a competition where:
a) There is no professional jury
b) The winner is selected by public votes. (not applicable in this competition)
So thank you for that, that makes it easier.

Stol2004 said all the rest.
This deserves no further words.

profile.country.en_GB.title
ndav33

a

so public votes dont count

picture i uploaded had most kudos from the community yet winner has none.

use sony products and captured on the spur of the moment yet winner looks set up.

Is the lack of EXIF data is not an anomaly? What happened with photos that do not display EXIF data in the right place but in a comment? Please re-select the winner, in the commentary everyone can enter any data. Sony is a very serious company and this contest and the prize is too large to make such errors, please disqualification of the pictures, because it is not technically correct.

profile.country.DE.title
Feuerfisch

Gratuliere!  Was für ein Bild. Leider sind ja noch nicht mal die Fühler scharf. Aber die Jury fand es halt am besten.

Gratuliere zum 1. Platz. VG Sonja

"przez stol2004 Użytkownik wczoraj
Is this a joke? Is a big disappointment Sony! Thousands of pictures were uploaded for this competition! many pictures were very good and many were very bad. A lot of us took the pictures in difficult weather conditions as some of our pictures shows it ( in winter at -25 degrees, in summer at +40 degrees in snow, in rain). I personally am very very disappointed by the judge decision and I'm sure that I am not the only one. I just cannot imagine how this image is gonna be printed in the Sony World Photography Awards album and presented to the whole world. Even the first pictures in the first page would've been a better decision than this one . The other participants should have the courage to speak up ! Shame on you Sony ! it didn't happened with the other judges before . I'm 100% the judge didn't looked at 3% of the images posted for this competition! otherwise the decision would've been completely other one."

That's true. I am embarrassed.

There was a previous winner, with a panorama photo, that had no EXIF info, but that was acceptable since he needed multiple photos combined. In this case there is no excuse. The EXIF info IS in the terms and conditions, and being a single picture I don't see why the EXIF info is missing.One possible explanation is that the photo was downloaded from Flickr(you lose the EXIF info when you download the photos from it). What if the picture doesn't belong to the winner? Anyway, Sony should behave more professionally if they want to be taken seriously in the future.

profile.country.en_GB.title
StartTheCar

Happy to receive all your feedback and encouraged that our competitions evoke such passion. However, I think it is a little unfair to voice them here, just moments after the winner was announced. If you want to provide your feedback to me directly, or start a thread in the Community, I would be happy to take it on board and use it to help improve future competitions. In the meantime, my answers in bold to the below points.

Best regards
Lee

This is the reason why I will never again join a competition where:
a) There is no professional jury

Not strictly the case, the winners have been picked by last years winners and finalists of the Sony World Photography Awards, who also provided their time for the Master classes. Unlike the WPO, we are not in a position to have a full panel of judges on hand each month. We have however stuck to the same process for each competition we have run.

b) The winner is selected by public votes. (not applicable in this competition) The winner is not selected by public votes. We leave voting turned on so people can give their appreciation. It has not say on the final winner. This is not a popularity contest after all.
So thank you for that, that makes it easier.

profile.country.DE.title
Qflieger

Glückwunsch an den Gewinner!

Man kann sich immer über die Auswahl des Gewinners streiten, allerdings sollte man hier auch die subjektive Sicht von Krasimir Matarov akzeptieren.

Trotzdem hat das Bild den Vogel abgeschossen: Das Siegerbild ist mit einer Nikon!!!! gemacht. :laughing:

Das gehört sicherlich nicht in einen Wettbewerb von Sony. :angry:

(Das erinnert mich an eine Misswahl von etlichen Jahren bei der die Siegerin ein Kerl war).

Jeglichen weiteren Kommentar möchte ich mir hier verkneifen.......