anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Dołącz teraz - stań się częścią naszej społeczności!

Tying The Knot

DSC01135ab.jpg

Czym są dane EXIF?

EXIF to zapis ustawień aparatu użytych w trakcie fotografowania. Informacje te są zapisywane automatycznie i tu możesz je zobaczyć.

Model aparatu Nie dotyczy
Nazwa programu Nie dotyczy
Data Nie dotyczy
Przysłona Nie dotyczy
Czas ekspozycji Nie dotyczy
Balans bieli Nie dotyczy
Tryb lampy błyskowej Nie dotyczy
Czułość ISO Nie dotyczy
Ogniskowa Nie dotyczy
Ustawienia programu Nie dotyczy
Przestrzeń kolorów Nie dotyczy
Obiektyw Nie dotyczy
Komentarze
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.

Hello together,

I understand your view. However, although this image seems to be simliar to other images in the web it's still an image of the owner and not a stolen one. The photographer might have picked an idea but he has created his own image based on this idea. If you look at the competition gallery you will find several images that use the same idea - e.g. potatoes or pregnant woman - so where would you start with plagiatism.

The jury thinks this is the winning picture and they haven't made it an easy decision - so you need to be fair and accept the jurys decision as it is.

Cheers

Peter

do you even know meaning of plagiarism ?

well it is adequate to say that sony is taking a well care about their product mix, the photo is sony, in my opinion this is an exellent example of plagiarism as even though the photo was not stolen but the concept of the photo unfortunately was, well done sony u annoyed many people regards 

...Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work...

Nothing original. I'm sorry, thank you, the end of the topic.

profile.country.DE.title
AxelF.

Well, if I take a look at the competitions pictures I can see plenty of plagiarises. Only to name all the swan-pictures, baby-tummy, ring in the middle of a book, fireheart, fingerheart .... all this are common pitures. But calling them all plagiarism is a hard accusation. And if you have got plagiarism, where is the absolute original? Or is an picture idea so common, that you can't identify one original picture at the end.

And yes, there are pictures at the internet who might be similar to that winner picture. But they are all different in their own style. And at the end, if you take all the photos spread over the whole Internet, you will be able to find a double to nearly every picture. 

I like the firsts place picture as well as I like several other pictures from this competition. And I think that the jury made a good job and it is well known, that they are not influenced by other persons opinions as well as the Kudos given to a picture.

At the end this is much ado about nothing for me.

Best regards

Axel

PS: please excuse my english, but I am no native english speaker like the complainer

profile.country.DE.title
AxelF.

And congratulations to Loubella from my side! I like your picture 🙂

Axel 

AxelF : show me an example of fireheart that is simmilar to the one is most kudoed ?

profile.country.GB.title
ninetales

Woh nice conversation, i think its hard to determine the winner on quality of work but oh well

to mr AxelF and Arianaz - "fire heart" is original picture didnt copied anyones work, as you can see in google, but ok if thats yours opinion. I just added my picture which won highly commeneded SPPA 2008 award so judges had time to check quality/originality/retouching issues moreover was published by vogue italy. If anyone accuse me again about retouching image, you need to have a proof.

here is the link to vogue "fire heart" 

PS. If i was siting in judginging pannel, my bet will be on pics done by teenage/kids so theirs dream came true.

PS2. There should be 2 different category winners for each competition: Adult and Tennage/Kid

Thank you and Good Luck to next winner.

Artur Drazkowski

What's the theme of March?