Join now - be part of our community!

BDV-N9200W AND BDV-9200WL FREEZE ISSEUS.

profile.country.GB.title
freddienii
Explorer

BDV-N9200W AND BDV-9200WL FREEZE ISSEUS.

I have the following two issues: 1) I bought the BDV N9200WL from amazon and arrived on 06/10/2016. I connect it to my TV (LG UH770V) with a high speed Ethernet cable capable of ARC. No other device is connected to the TV or main sound device. After connecting it, the sound device take orders from the TV’s remote control. Kindly note that orders available are only the volume and the on/off. When I turn on the TV, sound system open too. (That’s the good part) The issue: After some continually time of use, I turned off the TV (and automatically the sound device). After an hour I opened the TV again (and automatically sound device open too). Sound from speakers was coming out as normal BUT the LED lights of the surround speakers was not turn on as usually. After trying to turn them on, I realize that the main device was not accepting orders from (its) remote control or the buttons on the main device. The sound though was working as it should and orders from TV's remote control was received. Neither home button was accepted neither other button so modifying anything was impossible. The only button that sent order was the on/off of device’s remote control. The issue was resolved only when I cut the device from the electricity power. I thought that a reset to factory settings would have solved the issue, and I done so. Today thought (two days later) the issue rise again, but now orders for the lights of the surround speakers are accepted, but no other orders are accepted. LED light thought is not synchronized with the TV and doesn’t change. The issue is resolved only when i unplug the system from the power. 2)When i am watching TV, and use the BDV n9200 as sound out and not playing BD or DVD or any application throught BDV n9200, I have some instantly disconnects (1-2 seconds) of the rear souround units (disconnect of sound only, lighting continues as it should) . Not often but it happens. Does it matter that the rear receiver is behind my sofa? This happens often after a period of the BDVn9200 not disconnecting it from the electricity plug. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it will continue incured every 10- 15 minutes until i switch the bdvn9200 from the electricity power to stop doing it. Its being two weeks since last time and now is doing it again.    i think we need to forward that to Sony for a firmware update.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sorry that you have had no response.  Have you managed to resolve your issues or do you still require help?

However the first thing to try is another HDMI cable to be honest.

Cheers