Join now - be part of our community!

Connecting Sony internet tv to Love Film on my device

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Philping
Visitor

Connecting Sony internet tv to Love Film on my device

Hi

I have both Sony tv and sony blu-ra cinema.I am up and running on internet tv. i have just subscribed to Love  Film,  and i am being prompted to choose Personalise music and video services and click the link to service button while signed into my sony account, only prob is i cant see where these options are in my sony account, any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Philping

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

If you try and watch a Lovefilm video via the TV or Blu-ray player, doesn't matter which, it will show you an error page telling you to register for Lovefilm. On that page there is a 4 or 5 digit time sensitive code made of of letters and numbers  - this is the code you need to type into the Essential's website - https://internet.sony.tv/register/template/Home.vm?lang=en&country=UK here. Once done, you select the link to Lovefilm and it will jump you to Lovefilms website to type in your login details there.

Its a bit of a bugger of a system I'm afraid, but you only have to do it once! Please shout if this doesn't work

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

If you try and watch a Lovefilm video via the TV or Blu-ray player, doesn't matter which, it will show you an error page telling you to register for Lovefilm. On that page there is a 4 or 5 digit time sensitive code made of of letters and numbers  - this is the code you need to type into the Essential's website - https://internet.sony.tv/register/template/Home.vm?lang=en&country=UK here. Once done, you select the link to Lovefilm and it will jump you to Lovefilms website to type in your login details there.

Its a bit of a bugger of a system I'm afraid, but you only have to do it once! Please shout if this doesn't work

Thanks

Philping
Visitor

Hi Catmambo

Thanks very much for the link, i have now managed to get the uplink i needed and am now able to watch the films,I would have really struggled without you help, so a big thanks again.

Regards

Philping

Catmambo
Contributor

No worries, glad its working now...

thanks