Dołącz teraz - stań się częścią naszej społeczności!

Sony PS4 Pro and HT-NT3 HDMI Issues

profile.country.GB.title
stetower
Poszukiwacz

Sony PS4 Pro and HT-NT3 HDMI Issues

Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help me. I have recently purchases a PS4 pro and have been using it with no issues connecting to a Sony HT-NT3 into a Sony KD-55x8509c.

I was playing on the PS4 pro the other evening connected into HDMI 1 and suddenly the screen went blank. I tried multiple things like putting the PS4 into safe mode, but no picture would show on HDMI 1 on the soundbar and it was defaulting to 576p and with no sound.

I connected it into HDMI3 and it works with no issues, using a different HDMI lead and it works fine. I am firstly guessing that it is an issue with the HDMI lead, but I wondered if anyone had experienced an issue with any of the HDMI ports on the HT-NT3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

2 ODPOW. 2
Anonymous
Nie dotyczy
profile.country.GB.title
stetower
Poszukiwacz

Hi,

Thank you very much for your response, it was kind of what I was thinking and a bit of pain as my cables go through my wall, but I might have a solution.

Currently my PS4 pro is connected to HDMI 1 on the soundbar, I have my sky box in HDMI 2 and my PS3 in HDMI 3. I have a HDMI cable running from the output port on my soundbar to my TV and my the TV is ARC compatible so if I run netflix on my TV and select the TV option on my soundbar I get sound into my soundbar.

If I connect my PS4 pro directly into my TV can I use any of the HDMI ports, are they all HDR compatible? If so I can then just select the TV option on my soundbar and I should get the sound through the same as before. This way I get full 4K and HDR and still sound through my soundbar.

Thanks again for your help, I should of thought about this solution before. I will try it this evening or weekend and let you know how it goes.

Excited now as it means I can use the full capabilities of my PS4 pro.

Cheers