Join now - be part of our community!

Wena pay

Aniseq77
Visitor

Wena pay

Please help, WenaPay won't open.   I have tried reset and reinstall, force stop, clear cache and data.  It gets stuck on screen before entering the four digit pin. 

2 REPLIES 2
pressefr
Contributor

@Aniseq77 wrote:

Please help, WenaPay won't open.   I have tried reset and reinstall, force stop, clear cache and data.  It gets stuck on screen before entering the four digit pin. 

Do you have the Japan Version or UK Version of the Wena band?

ally153
New

I've recently started having the same problem. Usually deleting data and starting again 'fixes' the problem, but even that doesn't work anymore. I've tried e-mailling technical support, but they just advised me to do everthing I already told them I tried to fix the issue.

I have the UK version of both the Pro and Active versions - both do the same thing - the app crashes just before getting to the PIN screen. I also noticed the blue led doesn't flash, which it did before when entering Wena Pay. The crash report mentions a Null pointer exception & I've seen a popup saying "NXP SDK is not correctly initialized" which sounds a lot like something of the app/device isn't being set before it's getting used...