Join now - be part of our community!

Disable tap click on my touchpad on my Vaio VGN-FW31E with Windows7

chass32
Visitor

Disable tap click on my touchpad on my Vaio VGN-FW31E with Windows7

I really need help on this one. Everytime I try to write something a bit long, I just touch the touchpad slightly and the cursor get it as a click, messing my text to the point I have to watch every word carefully. It`s really annoying and I`ve been looking to disable the tap click on the touchpad with no luck,I`ve tried with the Vaio Control center and there is no tapping option there or even something to low the sensitivity of the touchpad. Just cursor speed options and something like that. Tried also from hardware devices on control panel, but no options to tweak the mouse neither.

Please, this "simple" problem is a nightmare for me, I just need an option to disable tap click on the touchpad. Shouldn`t have to be so difficult :slight_smile: Am I the only one with this problem?

Thank you in advance!

My Vaio is a VGN-FW31E with windows7 Home Premium.

3 REPLIES 3
chass32
Visitor

i`ve found the solution, feeling a little fool with that. Had to install the ALP drivers for the mouse, couldn`t find them before because they are in the original installed drivers on support Vaio page

hope this can help someone XD

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Glad you've found a solution to your problem..:smileyhappy:

vipera2759
Visitor

i`ve found the solution, feeling a little fool with that. Had to install the ALP drivers for the mouse, couldn`t find them before because they are in the original installed drivers on support Vaio page

hope this can help someone XD

What are the drivers for the mouse. Do you mean alps bluetooth driver ? I want to change the setting of the touchpad too. I am with VGN-FW21e