Join now - be part of our community!

My Sony Vaio VPCEB3M1E/WI Hangs everytime i use anything related to the internet.

profile.country.sv_SE.title
mrandy
Visitor

My Sony Vaio VPCEB3M1E/WI Hangs everytime i use anything related to the internet.

Hi my Vaio VPCEB3M1E/WI hangs whenever i try to use the internet. It works fine when i start it and log in to windows but after 1-2 min every program that uses internet freeze. And soon everything freezes. But it only lasts for 20-40 sec then its back and i can use firefox, skype etc for 10-15 sec and then another freeze happens just as i send something in the skype chat or click a link on google.

I've look at the firewall and looked with 2 diffrent antivirus programs, McAfee and ESET Nod 32 Antivirus, and both showed no virus or anything like that.

In failsafe mode everything works fine and i can use internet like its normal (How im posting this now).

Any help whould be great thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
raharri79
Visitor

Hi..... same thing happens with my  vpceb1zoe Sony Vaio Laptoptop, intermitant freezing, but only when I am connected wirelessly to the internet. If I plug in it works perfectly!

It has been happening since I bought it 15 months ago. it has been into repair shops a number of times and they cannot find anythging wrong with it or the wirless card.

14 months ago Sony said to wipe everything which I did and it worked great for about 9 months then back to its old tricks!

HELP!

Ray

Every time I use my Vaio laptop for video my Radeon driver stops working then after a few minutes resets. This repeats frequently.