Join now - be part of our community!

I have problem with my Sony DSX-a30

profile.country.bg_BG.title
sibox1337
Visitor

I have problem with my Sony DSX-a30

Hello everyone,
My problem is with the usb.I have a flash drive that i use with the Sony DSX-a30 but today it give me the error NO Support I try everything from the troubleshoot section but nothing help. Can someone tell me what can i do to fix this problem? Any help will be appreciate.

Message was edited by: sibox1337

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.hr_BA.title
jumings
Visitor

Hello! I have the same problem with my Sony DSX-a30. :thinking: Help would be appreciated.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Drumzman
New

Hi sibox1337,

There could be a few problems, but the most likely ones that you could check are:

1. There are some USB devices that are just not compatible (might be worth trying a different manufacturer's USB drive if you have one to see if you get the same problem).

2. Don't connect the USB drive until after you have started the car's engine.

3. Make sure you have not exceeded the number of allowed folders/albums (128) stored on your USB drive, or the number of tracks in each album folder (500).

4. Make sure the file format of your music tracks is one of the ones supported by the DSX-A30.

5. If your music files are recorded in a lossless format they will not play.

6. If your music files are copyright protected (this is the case sometimes with purchased tracks that you might have downloaded) then they will not play.

I hope one of these suggestions may help you?

Best of luck - hope you find an answer.

profile.country.bg_BG.title
Zt4cy1
Visitor

Hey friend. Don't worry. U Just have to format ur USB Flash Drive to FAT32 System and there you go. Simple as that :))) Hope that work for u and for everybody with the same problem. I had it too but now I am enjoying my Sony system :)

profile.country.en_GB.title
reyles
Visitor

How can I overcome the 128 folders constraint ? I have a lot more than that on my USB stick. But way less than 500 files per folder. Thanks, Ray