Join now - be part of our community!

NWZ-A845 No sound on MP3/videos, sound via radio!

profile.country.en_GB.title
elitars_biedrs
Visitor

NWZ-A845 No sound on MP3/videos, sound via radio!

Hi!

My NWZ-A845 is not producing sound via headphones, when listening music or watching vidoes, but sound works via headphones when on radio! What could be the problem?

It should not be 3.5mm jack port, if the radio plays ok, right? I formatted the player and reseted to factory settings, pressed the reset pin, but problem persists...

Any advice would be appriciated!

PS: I bought the player like that, so I think somebody has messed with the settings in service menu or something, unfortunately I do not know how they should be by default...

Thank you!

Update: What I've noticed is if I pull out headphones while listening to music file and then slide the connector in slowly in the 3/4 way in the headphones start to play the music, but very, very quiet (barely noticable), even when on max volume...

Update2: I think I'm gona dissasemble the player tomorrow, as I think it might be the headphone socket. I think so, because when on radio, I don't even have to plug in the headphones entirely in to get them to produce full sound, not even slide them in at all - just put in before midway...

Message was edited by: elitars_biedrs

Tags (2)
0 REPLIES 0