anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Dołącz teraz - stań się częścią naszej społeczności!

Nie dziala Picasa w 42W655

grzegorzbialczak
Nowicjusz

Nie dziala Picasa w 42W655

Witam,

Wczoraj kupilem tv 42W655, ktory ma appke do Picasa. Niestety wpisujac login (konto oczywiscie na gmailu skladajace sie z imienia i nazwiska z kropka pomiedzy), haslo...wyskakuje komunikat, ze "login is failed". Serwis online odpisal mi, zebym sprawdzil aktualizacje oprogramowania ( mam najnowsza wersje), wrocic do ustawien fabrycznych w tv oraz odswiezyc zawartosc internetowa.
Niestety nic to nie pomoglo.

Ktos moze mi pomoc ?
2 ODPOW. 2
grzegorzbialczak
Nowicjusz

Mozecie mi pomoc w tym temacie ?
adam_klu
Poszukiwacz

Witam

Tu masz linki (po angielsku niestety) do stron gdzie użytkownicy zgłaszali podobny problem:

http://community.sony.com/t5/Internet-TV/Picasa-on-Sony-Internet-TV-not-displaying-photos/td-p/10320

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!category-topic/picasa/picasa-web-albums/YA9gTuJVRJ0

Chyba jedna z osób znalazła sposób jak to rozwiązać, który, jak się wydaje leży po stronie Google:

I think I found the answer to my own question. I logged into Picasa on my computer. I chose the folders which contained pictures I wanted to appear on my tv. At the top of each folder, where I named the folder, there appears a box labeled "share". There is a drop down menu in this box. I chose "enable sync", which was the only choice available as all the other ones were deselected. In the upper right hand of my screen I could see a circle/cursor spinning indicating that my pictures were, indeed, synching to my tv. The process was fairly quick. After the cursor stopped spinning, the file was finished loading.

I also saw a box in the upper right hand side of my screen when I was synching the pictures which was labeled "sync to web". I didn't do anything to install this and it didn't activate or do anything to indicate it was operating. I assume it's just part of the latest version of Picasa and is there to show that you have the capability of synching to the web.

I then went to my tv, opened Picasa and every folder I synced appeared on the screen. I was able to open all of them and view my pictures. I hope it stays this way. I hope this helps others who have the same problem.

Pozdr.
A.