Join now - be part of our community!

Having Issue With Stock Contacts App!

SOLVED
RockStar2005
Visitor

Having Issue With Stock Contacts App!

For some reason, when I try to edit my contacts in the stock Contacts app, I get that stupid "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped" message. Does anyone know why this is happening, and perhaps how to fix it? I tried deleting the data & cache and force stopping it, but nothing works. I did end up getting a more stable contacts app called Contacts +, but I'd still like to get this resolved anyway.
21 REPLIES 21
WhoTryna
Visitor

Thanks so much, I bought my in Amazon as well so I guess its from the same seller. I'll just get the apps you suggested and fix the problem. Thanks so much for the detailed reply.

joshb357
Visitor

Hey everyone, having a problem here. The stock Contacts app won't let me open any contact let alone call them. Tried using Xperia Companion, Safe Mode, Factory Reset, and got nothing. I know it's not the SIM card because I took it straight from my Z2 and put it into the X Performance. It's back in the Z2 because it's the only one working. I get that this is the international version, guess the U.S. isn't part of the world. Unlocked with t-mobile if that helps. Please fix this before I have to switch to a HTC 10.