Join now - be part of our community!

Tethered shooting on SLT A65/A77

profile.country.en_GB.title
jjppcc1
Visitor

Tethered shooting on SLT A65/A77

Hi,

I can't seem to find any confirmation of this anywhere.  I am seriously thinking about upgrading to a new A65/A77 but the ability to shoot tethered is very important to me.  Before I pre-order could anyone confirm is these models will have this ability?

Many thanks

John-Paul

23 REPLIES 23
profile.country.en_GB.title
stevealien1
Visitor

I would like tethering feathure added also. Also would like compatibility with windows 7 64bit. Even if using a bridge.

Steve

Ps Great Camera though!

Using A65

SiSweeney
New

Come on Sony! I was expecting the 1.07 update to enable Tethering for A65/A77, surely these are popular cameras for you to keep your cutomers loyal :slight_smile:

profile.country.FR.title
nicoduss
Explorer

i want thtering on my a77, i buy this because ilt s a semi pro reflex, i am desapointed that the tethring not exist, if th etethring don t works in the futur i bought a canon or nikon

thank s

cyberlizard
Explorer

I started off back with Minolta way back with my first camera being a Dynax 5000i, later upgrading to a 505si super, now I own an A65, but this may well be my last Sony (Minolta) purchase.

I would like my voice to be added to the thousands, both on this forum and across google's search engines who have been waiting far to long for this feature to be added.

For a camera series which asserts itself to be set at the advanced enthusiast/semi pro/pro it is certainly lacking in a basic studio feature.

Now I hate Nikon's but can see myself coming over to Canon as this feature has been in their range for many iterations.

Hope my request makes it past the marketing people and down to the firmware room where it needs to be implemented.  Either that or make the firmware open source and I'll do it myself.