Join now - be part of our community!

time lapse Α7 ΙΙ

alpha7
New

time lapse Α7 ΙΙ

Υπάρχει κάποιος που να έχει κατεβάσει το app Time Lapse για Sony A7?

Το site της Sony δεν μου επιτρέπει να το αγοράσω και να το κατεβάσω γιατί λέει δεν ισχύει για τη χώρα...

Μπορεί κανείς να με βοηθήσει;

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

From Google translate:

"Does anyone have downloaded the app Time Lapse for Sony A7? The site of Sony does not allow me to buy it and download it because it says not for the country ...Can anyone help ?"

Γεια αlpha7 και καλώς ήρθατε στην Κοινότητα . Αυτό είναι το Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο φόρουμ γι 'αυτό παρακαλώ να προσπαθήσετε να δημοσιεύσετε στην αγγλική γλώσσα . ( Μπορείτε ακόμη να χρησιμοποιήσετε το Google μεταφράζει)

"Hi alpha7 and welcome to the Community. :slight_smile: This is the UK forum so please try to post in English. (You can even use Google translate)"

profile.country.BE.title
Portmixus
Hero

I can imagine that your country is not available through the website...but maybe (just maybe) it may work if you try via the camera itself? I install apps by connecting my camera directly to the internet. It went much easier than trying to install apps through the computer...MUCH easier...

Hi, thank you for the tip. But how do you mean connect the camera directly to the internet?

How would I pay and download?

Could you please quide me to that?

profile.country.BE.title
Portmixus
Hero

Hi!

I haven't bought an app, only installed the free apps. I imagine you could buy an app on your account via the pc and install it on your camera afterwards.

I went to apps on my camera and playmemories app. You get a login screen.After logging in, you can see all the apps available for your device. Just click install!

If you still need help, please ask me. Haven't got my camera with me so guiding you precisely through the menu is difficult. :nauseated_face:

No, there is no way of buying and downloading the time lapse app in Greece.

It is a Sony limitation with no explanation and no official help.

My question is if somebody else can download it for my in another country.

Would he be able to do it without the camera and would I be able to install it afterwards?