Join now - be part of our community!

Please Help... Sony DCR-SR35E connecting problem.

profile.country.en_GB.title
harrison2604
Visitor

Please Help... Sony DCR-SR35E connecting problem.

Hi everyone. Just signed up on here to see if anyone can help me with my very frustraiting problem.

I have the Sony DCR-SR35E and have had it for about 2 years now...
It all worked fine and I've had no problems with it at all, untill recently.

Now, when I connect it to the same PC I  have always connected it too,  the camcorder just shows 'Preparing...' on it's LCD screen and my  computer doesn't recognise it.

Sony doesn't offer any drivers for this model, I've never had to install  the Sony PMB that comes on a disk with it... though I have tried it and  it doesn't do anything anyway. It's always been a plug and play.

I have tried absolutely everything... different computers, different  cables, different usb ports, uninstalling it from the system, formatting  the camcorder, resetting the camcorder, disk burn, memory card connect, 'roll back driver' (troubleshoot)....... I can't think of anything else I can try!!?

Please help me, it would be sad to see her go.  What could be the problem??

Regards

Harrison

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.hr_HR.title
DamacizSi
Visitor

Remove codec packs like K-lite or simular, install latest firmware for Your grafic card on PC and install Direct X 9, You have free download on net. Do not have anything else conected to PC by conection. Turn out fire wall when connect device to PC.

:slight_smile: