Join now - be part of our community!

Bugs with Sony UHP-H1 blurayplayer

profile.country.SE.title
Drexter
Explorer

Bugs with Sony UHP-H1 blurayplayer

Im very happy with my blurayplayer, but Ive had some HDMI handshake and freeze issues.

I dont know if I connected it wrong, I connected video HDMI to my homecinema AVR for bluray and dvd and audi HDMI to another channel on my homecinema AVR for SACD...

I had freezes when on that sometimes I had to unplug it to off it properly and reboot, and freezes when connecting mye smartphone to spotify.

Is this normal or is it a product with errors? Or maybe that I connected it wrong?

Now I use the audio video separate video to tv and audio to homecinema AVR

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.SE.title
michlar
New

I haven't tried setting up static IP address yet but I think you simply choose a number within your networks IP-area. If you use 192.168.0.1 as default gateway address in your router then you could set for example 192.168.0.20 in Sony and it will always get the same IP-address in your network. This should be found in the menues of the Sonyplayer. The same can be done with other units at home to make sure they dont collide. You might have to change settings also in your router to enable this, not sure how that works though.

profile.country.SE.title
Drexter
Explorer

I have tried to fix the IP adress, but Im not an internet expert, so I runned Auto upset..