Join now - be part of our community!

DAV-IS10 home theatre system volume problem.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
callum89
Visitor

DAV-IS10 home theatre system volume problem.

Can anyone help? I seem to have lost my volume. Can only hear something when on full volume and predominantely coming from the subwoofer. Even then it's still faint. Checked all the conections and all are fine. I'm struggling to trace the cause and would appreciate anyones experience, knowledge and help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

sounds to me like the internal amplifier has a fault and will need attention, if it needs a repair it may be cheaper just to buy a new one unless of coarse the one you have still has guarantee.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bravia55HX

Hi,

sounds to me like the internal amplifier has a fault and will need attention, if it needs a repair it may be cheaper just to buy a new one unless of coarse the one you have still has guarantee.

callum89
Visitor

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately it's 18 months past it's warranty period, so looks like a new system to me unless i can find someone local to have a look and confirm what fault it is......for a reasonable fee of course!!

blackhome
New

I have exactly the same problem. Suddenly the sounds came out in very low level. If it's internal amplifier problem, can I just change the "Sony HCD-IS10 S-Master Digital Amplifier DVD Receiver".

Any inputs will be appreciated.