Join now - be part of our community!

Filon on Stopped on Sony NSZGS7

BRANDON32
New

Filon on Stopped on Sony NSZGS7

Hello

I have been using two Sony NSZGS7 for streaming Filmon for the last four years.  Yesterday neither would work correctly.  I can load the main filmon  screen and select a  channel but it will not play.  A description of the selected channel is displayed along with a small screen shot.  As this has affected both players at the same time I assume it is not a fault with the units.  Today I carried out a full factory rested on one unit but the results are still the same.  I am able to watch Filmon via my PC.  An internet speed test shows just over 80Mbps, so not a problem

Can you offer any help with this?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

If its not working still - I would advise you to contact the people behind Filmon as it sounds like they may have an issue with their app.

I believe their support email address is:

support@filmon.com

Cheers

BRANDON32
New

Hi

Its not the app as it still works on my Pc's, it may be that as the Sony uses Chrome this no longer has the correct support, although I have used Chrome on a PC to watch it..

I emailed the support day's ago but did't get any response.

I tried loading the Android app on the Sony and this works, the only problem is the picture is abpout 1/8 of the screen

regards