Join now - be part of our community!

XBR75x910c 3D image out of registration

VIdbEO
New

XBR75x910c 3D image out of registration

I have an XBR75x910c and a 4K PS4. I've been trying to play the new "Rouge One" 3D Blu Ray, but the image is out of registration. I'm using the glasses that came with the TV. I'm connected directly to the TV in the HDMI3 port. I tried to play two other 3D movies and all of them are un-watchable. I know ther is a normal offset in 3D thus giving it the 3D look through the polorized lenses, but the glasses do not correct the offset. I tried to use the 3D option in the options menu to correct the offset, but it will not align the image either (and you get a grey bar on both sides of the screen). The TV recognizes that there is a 3D signal coming in and puts up a message on the screen that says it is going into the 3D mode. Are there settings that need to be adjusted (i.e. some frame rate setting or resolution mode) that I need to have configured for this to work?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I am happy to try an help you, but considering your model TV is from either the US or Asia Pacific region, you might be best to use the sony.com forums.

Saying that here is some advice

• Have you tried Un-pairing and re-pairing the 3D glasses to the TV?  Assuming that it is Active 3D not passive.
  • Do you get a message on the TV screen saying something like "3D Signal Detected" ?
  • Have you had a look at the settings on the PS4 (TV Size) - HERE
  • Try changing the HDMI cable and even try another port on the TV itself.
  • Is 3D switch ON on the TV?  Maybe under the Action menu - Sorry my Android TV is not 3D so I dont know the exact location of the settings.

Cheers