Join now - be part of our community!

US Bought Bloggie -- Not Working in UK -- HELP!!!

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
AJHW64
Visitor

US Bought Bloggie -- Not Working in UK -- HELP!!!

HELP!! I bought a Bloggie in the US en-route back to UK on Sunday. Now I find the Bloggie software will not install on my Dell laptop running Vista Home Premium. Has anyone encountered a similar problem and is there an answer for it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pewilso10
Visitor

I managed to fix this problem on my PC - if you are using Trusteer Rapport (anti-fraud software sent by HSBC of firstdirect) then remove it and the Bloggie software works fine after a reboot.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Orsino247
Visitor

I'm having similar problems getting the Bloggie Touch software to run on my (UK) Windows 7 PC.

It loads, but won't start up. I can't find any references to this in the official support section but it seems to start up OK on an old laptop running XP.

AJHW64
Visitor

Hi -- I'm working with a couple of people from Sony UK who have responded to my pleas on Twitter. Hopefully this will sort out my problem with Vista Home Premium. Sorry this doesn't help your problem.

pewilso10
Visitor

I managed to fix this problem on my PC - if you are using Trusteer Rapport (anti-fraud software sent by HSBC of firstdirect) then remove it and the Bloggie software works fine after a reboot.

AJHW64
Visitor

Hi -- many thanks.  This has worked.  Very grateful.  Thanks again!