Join now - be part of our community!

Why is there no response to a problem I have?

movie-man
Explorer

Why is there no response to a problem I have?

It's about the PJ620, I've explained the problem, including some images to illustrate why it is difficult to use outdoors because of the dark monitor.

Nobody has responded here.

Since receiving a reply on Monday to an email I sent to Sony on Saturday (it was a useless reply!) I have heard nothing.

Doesn't Sony care about their customers?

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @movie-man

I'm not sure if you are aware but Sony don't answer on this forum.

This is more a place  to get some help from fellow Sony owners / fans or have some fun.

Have you tried following up with a call / further email?

(Sony may feel the matter is closed if you don't respond to whatever they said in their email to you.)

movie-man
Explorer

Thanks Jumpy.

I sent Sony 2 further emails Monday & Tuesday. The first one was to say that what they told me to do was what I said I had already done in my original complaint. Obviously came from the office junior! Then I sent another suggesting they read this support forum to see the problems I'm having in greater detail.

Anyway, they've lost a faithful customer, I took the PJ620 back for a full refund. I will update my topic about the PJ620 later, then other people can judge whether the useless LCD display is likely to give them problems with their filming.

Sony need to train their staff in customer service!