anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Dołącz teraz - stań się częścią naszej społeczności!

hang in there

just hanging

Czym są dane EXIF?

EXIF to zapis ustawień aparatu użytych w trakcie fotografowania. Informacje te są zapisywane automatycznie i tu możesz je zobaczyć.

Model aparatu Nie dotyczy
Nazwa programu Nie dotyczy
Data Nie dotyczy
Przysłona Nie dotyczy
Czas ekspozycji Nie dotyczy
Balans bieli Nie dotyczy
Tryb lampy błyskowej Nie dotyczy
Czułość ISO Nie dotyczy
Ogniskowa Nie dotyczy
Ustawienia programu Nie dotyczy
Przestrzeń kolorów Nie dotyczy
Obiektyw Nie dotyczy
just hanging
Komentarze
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to clear something up as it seems there has been some confusion. The winner of the Community monthly photography competition is always chosen by a SWPA finalist or winner – a photographer who has, in the past, been shortlisted or has won the Sony World Photography Awards. The winner is NOT chosen by a previous winner of the monthly competition.

So our past judges were:

August: Daniel Duart; 2nd Place, Travel, Professional Competition, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards

September: Regis Boileau; 2nd Place, Landscape, Professional Competiton, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards

October: Natalia Wiernik; Student Focus Winner, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards

November: Paolo Mezzera; Shortlist, People, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards

December: Edurne Aginaga; 3rd Place, Conceptual, Professional Competition, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards

And this month’s judge was Krasimir Matarov; Winner, Nature and Wildlife, Open Competition, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards

There can be no suggestion that this month’s judge picked a photograph by a “friend” because he is not a member of the Community.

profile.country.FR.title
armavenue
OK, Drewde, thanks have explained us this, but that doesn't change the fact that the award-winning photo is inconsistent about the competition. So please explain to us that there are natural and wild in this shot. The term "wild" implies "without human intervention", that is to say in a completely natural situation. It is far from being the case here...
There are at least two mistakes: the first on the part of the photographer who staged this situation, which proves that he did not understand the topic of the contest, and the second on the part of the judge who chose this picture, without taking into account the meaning of words. It is exactly as if you attract an animal with food, in order to be able to photograph it. You won't be able to claim that the scene is natural.
Worse: The sheet held by the hand, the time of the photo, seems to have been cut, because it is really green, and not faded, which induces that according to the photographer, all means are good, including damage to the environment. It is the only truly wild thing in this poor picture.
profile.country.en_GB.title
Alice-In-Wonderland

For future reference, can someone explain what "EXIF data" means?  

I submitted many entries to the competition and was delighted to receive 'kudos' from other entrants,  but as explained in my 'About Me' summary, I know nothing about photography and have never had a lesson or any help, advice or guidance.  

I bought an inexpensive bridge camera simply because it had the option to use a viewfinder as I found I couldn't see a thing on the little screens in sunshine: it cost just a little over £100.  

Having people 'like' some of my photographs has spurred me on to try harder, but it's clear that I need to know more about the terminology!  I live out in the sticks so there are no evening classes or anything like that available to me.

I'm guessing now, that not having submitted my "EXIF data " (whatever it is!) none of my pictures would have been valid anyway, so I'd like to know what I'm doing for future competitions. 

Comment savoir si mes photos ont bien été prises en compte pour ce concours car je ne les ai pas retrouvées en consultation après les avoir postées quelques heures avant la cloture théorique début février. Merci pour la réponse que sony voudra bien donner ...

Félicitations au gagnant, même si le choix est effectivement surprenant

profile.country.FR.title
hesamso

Hello,

I don't find the february contest link.

Is there a contest this mounth? Is it already started?

Could someone from Sony team answer?

Many thanks

Hi hesamso,

The February photography competition has started, and you can find the gallery here. Simply upload your photos and tag them with your country label to enter. This month's theme is 'hearts' - good luck!

profile.country.fr_FR.title
liberph19

il me semblait que le concours était réservé aux possesseur d'appareil "Sony". Je vois qu'il en est rien.

le gagnat est Nikon;)