Join now - be part of our community!

album goes black

SOLVED
ahmdsaalim
Visitor

album goes black

Hi I'm using xperia L, I'm facing issue that I can't see the images in the album. After opening the album application it goes black it doesn't showing any picture.if I touch there the picture is opening I can see the notification light is blinking but the screen is black. If I go for the option like edit I can crop the image at that time I'm able to see the image.please help me to sort this out...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexander1
Champion

Hi,

I suggest that you clear data for "Album" and "Media storage". Go to settings > apps > the tab "all" > album > clear data. Do the same with media storage.

Restart your phone and wait for the pictures to load in album again. It can take some time after you have cleared data for the media storage.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Alexander1
Champion

Hi,

I suggest that you clear data for "Album" and "Media storage". Go to settings > apps > the tab "all" > album > clear data. Do the same with media storage.

Restart your phone and wait for the pictures to load in album again. It can take some time after you have cleared data for the media storage.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

nik007
Visitor

thnxx man...it works!!

sunandmahajan
Visitor

thanks a lot bro ............ i had been facing this problem from a long time ........ and finally got it solved ....... thanks a lot   Slightly_smiling_Face Smiling_Face_with_Sunglasses

ahmdsaalim
Visitor

Thank you alexander its working fine...This problem came after using cache cleaner, now im using memory cleaner app.its working good:smileyhappy::smileyhappy:..

Aniket_007
Visitor

Thnxx a lot dude.....Ur formula Worked....

Miroslav
Visitor

I had the same problem on Xperia Go now the problem is solved. Thanks a lot dude

sebastiankreuz
Visitor

@Alexander wrote:

Hi,

Hey Alexander I was looking to fix this problem everywhere and I tried your solution since not only you suggested it, but the phone completely erased all my pictures, videos, music... all my media files, gone...

Now I'd like to know if there's a way to recover that, I'm really pissed off now.

Sebastian.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

just restart,it will be fine.

alexdon
sebastiankreuz
Visitor

Mate, I've restarted already. I've even plugged in my phone to a PC to check the files in it and everything's gone.