Join now - be part of our community!

3D glasses - which ones

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
JADASTIC
Explorer

3D glasses - which ones

Hi, I want to try out 3D on my tv; KDL 40EX724 and wondered what glasses I should buy. I have researched the TDG BR250 as the latest, but don't know much about them, Do they come in one size and can you have ordinary glasses on underneath them. Or should I look for something else. Also if I use the 2D to 3D convert within the TV is this any good to watch. Cheers for any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

4 REPLIES 4
Bravia55HX

Hi,

everything you need to know, here.

http://www.sony.co.uk/hub/3d-home-entertainment/3

profile.country.GB.title
JADASTIC
Explorer

Hi, Thats great thank you. Just one question I couldn't find an answer for and that's about wearing prescription glasses under the 3D glasses. Is this possible when you consider the ambient light comments. Cheers.

Bravia55HX

Hi,

not much has ben said about prescription eyewear and the use of 3D glasses, i can say with honesty that i can get my BR250's over my reading glasses but i dont wear them for viewing, they are slightly smaller than the 3D ones and thats probably why they fitted, best advice i can offer is to go to your dealer with your prescription glasses and try them on, if the BR250's cover them comfortably then you got it made.

profile.country.GB.title
JADASTIC
Explorer

Hi, Thanks for the help on this its really appreciated.

Cheers.