Join now - be part of our community!

Why can't I buy a SA-32SE1 speaker bar in the UK?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
WingedAvenger
Visitor

Why can't I buy a SA-32SE1 speaker bar in the UK?

I'd really like a SA-32SE1 speaker bar for my Bravia KDL-32CX523 - but despite being on the Sony website it doesn't appear to be available here in the UK - does anyone know if/when it will be on sale?

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi WingedAvenger,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

You could also contact the Sony Online Store, using the following number 0845 6000124, & ask if they have any of the SA-32SE1 Speaker Bars available..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

The chap at Sony sales said he'd email me when/if it became available...

Hi WingedAvenger,

I've asked around & it seems that the SA-32SE1 speaker bar is not currently available in the UK & it doesn't look like any further stock is planned for the UK..

All I can suggest is that you Google for the product & see if there are any other retailers that may still have some available..

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Bravia55HX

Hi,

although it shows on the website but having no price information does not nessessarily mean one's not available, have you checked in on a Sony dealer near you with the model number to see if they can get you one?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi WingedAvenger,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

You could also contact the Sony Online Store, using the following number 0845 6000124, & ask if they have any of the SA-32SE1 Speaker Bars available..:smileywink:

WingedAvenger
Visitor

I'll check with my local Sony Centre over the weekend - I did call the sales number but they couldn't help!

Bravia55HX

Hi again,

how odd, you would think they would be at the forefront of it all.

WingedAvenger
Visitor

I thought it was odd, too!

I see that they are for sale on the U.S. Walmart website but they don't offer overseas shipping :slight_frown:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi WingedAvenger,

I've asked around & it seems that the SA-32SE1 speaker bar is not currently available in the UK & it doesn't look like any further stock is planned for the UK..

All I can suggest is that you Google for the product & see if there are any other retailers that may still have some available..