Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with my wireless (WIFI) card (VAIO SVP1321M2EB)

spevang
New

Problem with my wireless (WIFI) card (VAIO SVP1321M2EB)

I can not find drivers for my laptop because i have a big problem with the wireless network (no Internet access) and look for the drivers of the network card.

When I go to the page with the drivers for my laptop page writes: We can't find your page!

Can you help me..?

Please..

1 REPLY 1

I just bought two days before a new in box Sony VAIO SPV1321M2EB, that according to the online reviews seemed a well promising machine. The reasons for buying this ultrabook were the ease of carrying (weight about 1kg) and the SSD hard drive which is fast, with an adequate space of 128Gb. This machine only connects to the internet via a wifi connection and thus its the only way to access data and download programs, apart from buying an external CD/DVD/BLU-RAY drive. I checked the laptop by installing starcraft 2 and trying to connect to Battlenet. The connection was unsuccessfull. I went on to check the VAIO online speed with a speedtest on the speedtest.net site and the results were inadequate. The maximum speed in my 24Mbps ADSL with VAIO was only about 4,5 - 5Mbps although verified by desktop and other laptop as 14Mbps downstream. The odd thing is that during the testing time there were frequent disconnects and reconnects. This ultrabook only achieves in connecting with the one third of the current download speed of all other wifi machines I own. Since this is a wifi connectivity access machine this is a major issue, especially when you need constant without disconnects wifi access. The results using the provided ethernet LAN access dongle were the same dissapointing. Having updated with the latest drivers in my VAIO form VAIO update, completed the latest windows 8 updates and BIOS update, this issue has NOT been solved. I desperately look forward for support. (An also important problem is that the SSD from open box condition is only 52 Gb free from the total 102 - this is unexpected and not informed about this).