Join now - be part of our community!

VPCF13Z1E/B

profile.country.en_GB.title
flipper01.
Visitor

VPCF13Z1E/B

Brand new, with Sound issues, and Graphics issues, Sound is a popping noise through speakers whilst playing any source of music, sometimes it's like the whole sound card craps out giving horrible tiny quality of sound.

The graphic issues are with video, played from either my own made Canon eos 5DS II, or you tube, very jittery, really annoying poor quality all round after paying £1600 for what I thought would be a no nonsence machine....I suspect it's all driver issues, (I hope), Nvidia have an updated driver for it with mention on there site for improved video playback, but due to Sony I cannot install these, apparently they have to be tweeked by Sony for some reason , power or something. Anyway, I just need it to run nice as getting fed up of people who've paid a third of the price for there machines, laughing at me...

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
flipper01.
Visitor

Managed I think to sort a lot of problems updating Realtek Audio Drivers, this also stopped the Jittering in HD movie playback...Dunno why Sony's updater does'nt install this, but it installed if you do it yourself manually..

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&Down...

Any way would be interested in any Sony representatives an what they have to say...