Join now - be part of our community!

Bug Thread For Mirrorlink Models

profile.country.en_GB.title
DSG4ME
Visitor

Bug Thread For Mirrorlink Models

I'm posting this to show what I have found so hopefully and if it's possible Sony engineer's can make some more FW mods, this isn't a critic post btw, I'm just putting up my findings in much the way a beta tester would report back,

1 - Mirrorlink fullscreen, it's a great idea but has one real flaw, when it's active you can't swipe down to access the icons that are active on the phone, i.e the ones inline with the signal bar on the phone.

2 - The faceoff bleeps, why not release two FW's, one keeps the bleep the other discards it, or better still if the bleep can be selected on or off in options

3 - Option to split the Walkman with the Nav on the same screen like it shows in press shots, I suspect this is when you have the Nav module fitted it looks like this so maybe it would require an update on the phone rather than the HU

4 - Full sound support when in Mirrorlink for the phone so you can save battery by not having the BT on on the phone otherwise call sound is through the handset still

5 - MKV support

I'll add in as I go as I know there is one other thing I noticed that I can't remember what it was right now.

0 REPLIES 0