Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Mdr-10RC the black plastic thing on the metal loose

SOLVED
yomartin1
New

Sony Mdr-10RC the black plastic thing on the metal loose

Hello, i need some help, you guys know the metal thing with the black plastic that you can extend the head on the sides? Its loose on the left , under 2 screws there is a thing but i dont what it called, the plastic thing just opens it self up and above it, when attached on my head. Plus i can't register my headphone , it says its already registered... Soo weird... I need help. I cant do support because i cant see the options for the headphones, it just confuses me...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yomartin1
New

I managed to get it work, maybe i typed wrong numbers, that is perhaps why it didnt work but now it works but the warranty wont work on the official sony site, i gotta contact a workshop that they recommended.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
yomartin1
New

20140225_162712.jpg20140225_162649.jpg20140225_162733.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Regarding regestration, sometimes other people input the wrong serial number and this can of course cause problems.

Have you tried registering the headphones without the serial number?

If you still have no luck registering try contacting Sony Support on 0844 8466 555.

They will be able to help with the headphone problem too.

yomartin1
New

I managed to get it work, maybe i typed wrong numbers, that is perhaps why it didnt work but now it works but the warranty wont work on the official sony site, i gotta contact a workshop that they recommended.