anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Dołącz teraz - stań się częścią naszej społeczności!

WH-1000XM4 - feedback noise - Sony WH1000XM4 high pitch squeky sound defect!?

profile.country.PL.title
Mr_Rivii
Nowicjusz

WH-1000XM4 - feedback noise - Sony WH1000XM4 high pitch squeky sound defect!?

after 2 years of happy exploatation of these headphones they have developed feedback loop noise that was causing me physical harm to my ear every time It happened. So I do not know if this is a planned obsolescence for these headphones but I was forced to get rid of them. 

things I did try that didn't work -> cleaned the microphone, re-soldered the elements, reset the headphones, hard reset the headphones.

Finally I have smashed them on the floor followed by a steeping on them multiple times ( that resolved the issue)

plus side they  where quite well made apart from high pitch noise they started to developed I was very happy with them. But I would and will never recommend headphones that produce high pitched harmful sounds to anyone.

Thank You sony!

5 ODPOW. 5
profile.country.PL.title
Jacek_M250
Znawca

Unfortunately, without the service, you can't do anything. This is damage to the feedback microphone

profile.country.PL.title
Mr_Rivii
Nowicjusz

By searching for replaceable components I didn't find the microphone...

profile.country.PL.title
Jacek_M250
Znawca

The internal microphone can be described as the NC sensor. A beep in the handset means that the sensor is not activated. The same effect will be when you remove the cushions from the ear cup.

profile.country.PL.title
Mr_Rivii
Nowicjusz

whole idea of having these headphones is to use ANC. if you disable it heapdhones are at 150$ value

profile.country.GB.title
SkyNet404
Specjalista

Or instead you can request for it to be sent for repair, you will need to contact Sony support directly though.