Join now - be part of our community!

create disc failing everytime

profile.country.en_GB.title
orangemouth
Visitor

create disc failing everytime

Am trying to create either DVD or AVCHD discs using the lataest version of PMB software. It worked once (for both types of disc) but now everytime it fails with the notice saying 'cannot write to disc because an error occurred' then either gives the fault code 0040-0013-8046-00008000 for DVD's or 0070-0013-801B-00008000 for AVCHD's. Have checked my writer works ok with other programs so am assuming that is ok.

Any ideas ????

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.mk_MK.title
oktavijan
Visitor

Do You have the answer about this? I have same problem on 50%.

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello oktavijan - welcome to the Sony Forums.

So that I can try and find out what the issue may be, could you please reply with your operating system and any other details about the PC/Laptop that you are using i.e. type of DVD drive and speed of discs that you are using (2x, 4x, 8x, 16x etc.)

Thanks

Simon

dansang
Visitor

I have just encountered the same problem.

I am using a Sony Vaio Z laptop running Windows 7 Professional and tried Creating Disc on PMB with both STD & HD Format options but got same error.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Daniel

RMRP29
Visitor

Hi Guys

I have exactly the same problem The videos have been imported and indexed using PMB. The programme runs and then get 0070 0013 8018 0000800 every time

A solution please

Mick2011
New

There may be an issue with newer versions of PMB and certain Roxio apps.

If you're using Roxio to burn your DVDs it may be worth trying an earlier version of PMB.

Cheers

Mick

Failing every time I create a bluray disc

Erro 0070-0013-801B-000080000

Tks

Johnnno1
New

I am having the same problem. I burned 2 double layer discs fine and now I am getting the error message 0070-0013-801B-00008000. Is there any fix for this please?

profile.country.GB.title
JPRosen
New

I am having the same problem when attempting to write an AVCHD disk. I get the error message after about 80% writing to disk.
" cannot write to disk error 0070-0013-801B-00008000"
What does this mean and how can I fix it? I have tried to uninstall and reload playMemories to the new version. But still having the same issue. it worked before so don't understand why I am receiving this error message. Please help. Thanks JP