Join now - be part of our community!

how can i search/find questions i have commented on ?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
jamjones9
Visitor

how can i search/find questions i have commented on ?

hi, i have made numerous comments on questions asked by the community because we all have the same issue that our wireless wlan switch is not working correctly. however i cannot find any way of seeing these posts, i can only find the questions i have asked not the replies on other questions,

for instance i commentedon a thread that was talking about terrible customer service from sony, it was about a faulty tv but ... i had recieved a similar level of hoops to jump thru and the being told differnet thiongs by differnet people and generally was disgusted at my treatment..so i replied... how would i find this... doesnt show in my profile etc

any help would be a first, cheers

j

Message was edited by: jamjones9

Message was edited by: jamjones9

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

If the thread you are looking for is not listed in your profile, then you'll have to search for it..:smileysad:

If you can think of what your wrote it may help to narrow down the thread you're looking for..

:anguished:

Not sure if you are aware but the poeple who reply to posts on this forum are mostly users of Sony products like yourself...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

If the thread you are looking for is not listed in your profile, then you'll have to search for it..:smileysad:

If you can think of what your wrote it may help to narrow down the thread you're looking for..

:anguished:

Not sure if you are aware but the poeple who reply to posts on this forum are mostly users of Sony products like yourself...

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Checking why I can't see this thread in recent section..

profile.country.en_GB.title
jamjones9
Visitor

how do you search ?, i have no idea what the thread titles were, although they will all be about the loss of wireless thru a faulty wlan switch, however if you search "wlan wireless switch" the answers that come up are in no order of date or preference, theres no filters to reduce the search its just a random group of threads, such a backwArds website i really cannot recall another so archiac,  so you have to trawl thruogh the pages 1 by 1, and by which  time i lose my connection, at least once a minute, then i get logged out and have to log in again and again and again...etc  and when you do find a thread to read when you go back its plops you right back at page 1 again !

i'm also very keenly aware of the amount of very unhappy sony customers who reply to posts, not sure if you would count them as users probably ex sony buyers, like most i was a brand loyal fromthe 1980's my first walkmans, hi fis , boombox's, md players, dvd and tv and others...never, never  again !!... you see i post on this forum but i stopped buying and using sony products after i bought this vaio all i do now is warn people away from even comtemplating ever buying any sony product... i feel its only reasonable due to the stress, upset, time, massive inconvienience and cost this machine has caused me to endure...