Join now - be part of our community!

HT-XT3 Spotify issue

SOLVED
danens
New

HT-XT3 Spotify issue

Hi!

It seems like I'm not able to connect to Spotify since the last update was made. It changes the input on the HT-XT3 to Spotify but no audio is coming from the speakers. On the PC I can't even select the HT-XT3 speaker as output device which was possible in previous versions. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
danens
New

I did a factory reset and after that I was prompted to upgrade the firmware.

After the upgrade the name of unit was really strange. See picture below.

Strange name

I tried to change the name two times without success. One time the unit froze when I pressed OK to save the new name (tv).

I restarted the unit and tried to access Setup menu, but it said "Initialising, please try again" for ~30 mins so I removed the power plug and did a new reboot. When it started again I was able to access the Setup menu. I did a new factory reset, but only for System settings. After that reset the name was reset to the name it had when I first started the unit. Spotify seems to work now. So... problem solved, piece of cake!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Suggest a factory reset firstly to be honest. The option to reset should be in the settings of the soundbase.  Give that a go - a long shot I know.

Cheers

danens
New

I did a factory reset and after that I was prompted to upgrade the firmware.

After the upgrade the name of unit was really strange. See picture below.

Strange name

I tried to change the name two times without success. One time the unit froze when I pressed OK to save the new name (tv).

I restarted the unit and tried to access Setup menu, but it said "Initialising, please try again" for ~30 mins so I removed the power plug and did a new reboot. When it started again I was able to access the Setup menu. I did a new factory reset, but only for System settings. After that reset the name was reset to the name it had when I first started the unit. Spotify seems to work now. So... problem solved, piece of cake!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Phew - a long way round, but it seems the HT-XT3 eventually got there in the end.  I bet you're relieved :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update.