Join now - be part of our community!

kdl-32cx523 picture but no sound

profile.country.en_GB.title
Paolo_G
Visitor

kdl-32cx523 picture but no sound

Hi

Just got myself a Sony kdl-32cx523 and more than once it has switched off the picture while leaving on the sound. I'm not sure if there is anything on the remote that I have pressed but it won't return to normal until switch off the tv and disconnect the power. If I just switch it off when i turn the TV back on again the screen is still blank but I get sound.

I have looked through the Eco settings and switched off everything except the light sensor.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Paul

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Bravia55HX

Hi,

sounds very much like you turned off too many features including picture off, go through the menu again check all settings and while your at it, you may want to turn off that light sensor its a pain in the butt!

Paolo_G
Visitor

Bravia55HX923

Thanks. I will have a look into that. It's strange that it is intermittent and has happened about three times in the two weeks that I have owned the TV. Also that it goes back to normal even when I have removed powered from the TV and the settings remain the same.

I will switch off the light sensor and then all of the Eco settings will be off.

Thanks, Paul